Sunday, October 28, 2007

In search of a Baptism dress

6:12 PM / 3 comments


We've decided to have Jessela baptized on December 1st because Rico is again leaving for a four month deployment in January. Yeah, he is leaving again but what else is new? We are all getting used to it. Anyways, been searching around for a baptism dress for Baby JE and found this beautiful dress:



Isn't pretty? It's a little expensive than what I care to pay though hahaha. I mean she's only going to use it once so initially I don't want to pay a lot of money for a baptism dress and I bet she'll be out of the dress immediately after the ceremony. But then she'll look really pretty with the dress hahaha...need to make up my mind soon since I only have about a month to go and I don't want to be searching around town for a dress. If I can't find a pretty dress by next week I guess this will be it.

Labels: ,