Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Question tag again

10:59 PM / 0 comments

A question tag from JenR. Thanks sis!


When did you ever consider you were so depressed or when was the time you were at the lowest point of your life?

After I gave birth to Jelynn and then after three weeks my mom died. I didn't even know how I survived those months I was in San Diego with a newborn and grieving. On top of that Rico was always away. I wouldn't see him for weeks. I was always crying because I didn't know what to do especially Jelynn got used to Rico carrying her all the time. She wouldn't go to sleep. Then I would constantly dream of my mom. I was so lucky it did not turn out to be full blown depression. I had to be strong for my baby...for myself because I know I'm the only one who can help myself.

Labels: