Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wicked

10:51 PM / 0 comments

Do you guys love Wizard of Oz? I do. I watched it so many times and I think I've memorized all the lines. There's an untold story of the Wizard of Oz called Wicked. I've always wanted to see it but never got a chance to. This is a story of the witches in the Wizard of Oz. Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years. It would be nice to see it since I'm a big fan of the Wizard of Oz. And since the musical is coming here in California I'm looking for Wicked tickets. This will be my chance to watch the show finally!

Labels: